Thursday 21 August 2008

Yay! I have revived my reading habit!!

Yes! Atlast I have got into my long lost habit of 'reading'. Now I am a frequenter to libraries in Croydon & Purley. I usually goto Croydon library on weekends and to Purley library on weekdays during lunch time. I just gobble down my food so that I would get to spent more time at the library browsing through the amazing world of thrillers, biography, classics, travel..
I still remember those days of exam during my 4 years of B.E, when I used to wait anxiously for the exams to get over so that I can climb upon my scooty 'Spirit' and zoom to the Army library where upon I will bring piles of books back home and assume the supine posture on the sofa and relish reading each and every book taking my own time. I will start as soon as I get up in the morning after the exams and will take breaks only for food and other chores.
Those were really the amazing days..

No comments:

Post a Comment