Tuesday 22 October 2013

100 Words on Saturday – 7

I knew it was my last day there


When did I grow up?
 Why only I have to leave?
Is it the end
Or a new beginning?

What kind of a love is this?
 that needs me to leave
My old Loves behind..
 But do I have to?

As I walk down the steps
 I am hesitant
Now that the day has come
 I don't want to!

As I look back at him
 Blurry eyed
Can see him smiling
 With tears in his eyes.

As he walked towards me
 Hugged me, Blessed me
Whispered in my ears "Be happy, Always"
 I knew it was my last day there


100 Words on Saturday - Write Tribe

8 comments:

  1. Poignant but also very emotional where you poured urself. I can picture the bride and tis wat makes it so beautiful and alive. Great one, Sumi:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your lovely comments vishal.... :)

      Delete