Monday 7 October 2013

Touch 01.

If I could have anyone I choose as my 'forever friend'/ 'life partner' , I would choose...

My husband. Yes, to whom I have been married for six years now. And have known him for more than eight years and maybe more because I feel like I have known him forever. Yes, how could I have not known him!? He is like my twin soul. We are alike in so many ways but very different at the same time.

Yes we compliment each other. Wherever I am weak he is strong and vice versa.

He lets me know in very firm words if my head is floating very high up in the clouds and helps me in keeping my feet firmly on the ground. At the same time he himself will be the first one to let me know if I deserve to be in the clouds for sometime...:)

He helps me in his own little ways. Encourages me to achieve more. Guides me out of the jungle of Life when I am lost in the woods of sorrow. Helps me in seeing the light through the hazy shadows of lies and deceit. And the most important thing "I can just be just myself".

He is not perfect but neither am I. But can you imagine how boring life would be if we all were perfect?

I love him for all that he is and not. And wouldn't change this relationship for anything else in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment