Thursday 21 August 2008

A Free Trip Around The Sun...The Way You Want It!

Interested!!??

I was just wondering the other day i.e. on my birthday.....how it is that we start a new 365 day trip around the sun. Even though the trip is the same..but our perceptions about the world around us keeps on differing in fact fluctuating in each trip. But with each new experience we learn something which we had not learnt before which may be correct or wrong depending on our vision, blinkered or otherwise.
From my childhood I have this habit of impressing upon myself the things that I learnt through interacting with this diverse world, and some of them are so ingrained that I become a slave to them, it just becomes difficult in fact next to impossible for me to change my views about certain things which makes me appear rigid when compared to my husband who is ever expansive.
Also one special thing about the trip is its open ended. We can determine the path (at least most of it) that we want to take during our journey. In fact I will say not most of it but 'all' of it because even if something happens which is out of our control we choose how to react to it, which will then advertently affect the rest of our journey.

1 comment:

  1. Wish you many more free trips around the sun Sumi! Keep blogging :)

    KK

    ReplyDelete